Greenbank and Village of Manotick Animal Hospitals provide small animal Veterinary Care Services delivering high quality medicine and personalized service. In business for over 35 years, we have two locations in the Ottawa Valley: Barrhaven (corner of Greenbank and Strandherd) and Village of Manotick (heart of Manotick near Manotick Mews shopping mall). We operate a full service animal hospital and pride ourselves in providing the best care for our patients and their pets. Employees can expect an open supportive and positive work environment focused on teamwork and employee satisfaction.
To apply, please submit a resume and a covering letter to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those to be interviewed will be contacted.
NEW POSITION AVAILABLE: PART TIME or FULL TIME ASSOCIATE VETERINARIAN
Hello! We are in search of a full-time or part-time associate to join our practice in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. We are a locally owned and operated (non-consolidated) small animal practice who has been serving the community for over 35 years. We have grown from a single veterinarian practice to a staff over 35 and two locations. The Greenbank Animal Hospital maintains a busy steady-paced environment while the Village of Manotick Animal Hospital has a small-town atmosphere with a smaller team on-site. Our staff have the option to work at both/either clinic(s) as they are located only a 10-minute drive from one another, so you have the opportunity to experience the best of both worlds.
We proudly continue to offer personalized gold standard care to our patients and outstanding service to their pet parents.
Covid-19 has put many things in perspective and reinforced our core workplace principles which above all else, is to provide a safe environment for staff, patients, and clients in addition to supporting our team members.
You can expect the full support of our team which consists of 6 full-time veterinarians including 3 practicing Partners. There are multiple veterinarians on-site daily to provide mentorship where needed and assist with navigating medical issues and surgical procedures. We have a strong team-oriented approach to patient care. Our experienced roster of RVT’s and VA’s are committed to following well established surgical protocols and assisting our doctors with appointments, x-ray’s, and labwork. Our front desk staff are skilled at ensuring client satisfaction, troubleshooting issues, and booking balanced appointment schedules. We also have an on-site practice manager to assist the support staff and allow you to focus on practicing medicine. New grads welcome!
Other reasons to join our team:
• Locally owned and operated
• No evening or weekend work
• No after-hours emergency work
• Established clientele which continues to grow across both locations
• Opportunity to develop your own client following
• Strong team-based approach to patient care as well as work schedules
• An environment in which the associates’ opinions and suggestions matter
• No revenue generation requirements or quotas to meet
• Competitive salary with paid vacation or commission-based pay options
• Signing Bonus negotiable
• CE allowance/dental wet-lab training
• VIN, CVO, and license fees covered
• DR digital radiology, digital dental, inhouse lab, ultrasound on site
• Access to 3 emergency hospitals and mobile specialty service for referrals
• Advancement opportunities in ownership of a non-consolidated, independently owned practice available for qualified candidates
What we’re looking for:
• Passion for providing a high standard of care
• Team-centered mindset
• Hands on approach and a willingness to continuously learn
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
Please contact our Practice Manager, Kelly Leroux at Kelly.firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested. For more information about our clinics please visit greenbankanimalhosp.com and villageofmanotickanimalhospital.com.